Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Awesome Train podcast #041

February 10th, 2010
THIS WEEK, the fart show! Greg is called out for his lack of fart etiquette and Jonathan admits to a odd practice - Louise wonders if 46 yr old women can get away with pigtails - scuba divers attack Google Maps - plastic surgery to look like Jessica Alba in a effort to win your boyfriend back - the Spiderman move is unveiled - and more news and music.




DOWNLOAD Awesome Train podcast #041

MUSIC FEATURED:
Young Money: 'Bedrock'
Brazos: 'Day Glo'
Darwin Deez: 'Bad Day'
Toro Y Moi: 'Talamak'

NEWS:
John Mayer: Jessica Simpson Was "Crazy" in Bed
Angry Norwegians in scuba gear chase after Google Street View car
Jessica Alba: don't get plastic surgery to look like me to win back boyfriend
Now that's cold! NYC terrier mugged

AUDIO:
Parma State of Mind (mp3)

EXPLICIT (for language/content)
Exported at: 64Mhz
00:50:41, 23.2Mb

Jonathan, Greg & Louise
***Please leave comments.

2 comments:

  1. Although I am aware of how many 'passengers' the AT has when I listen, I feel like there are tons of other people listening. I also feel that you guys 'perform' like tons of other people are listening, so that is why I feel this way. So, hats off to the 'conductors' I really enjoy speaking in AT lingo. Also, I recently worked an event at Yorktown Lanes, in Parma, and really is like being on another planet. The crowd was rough, and I had not seen that many Candadian tuxedos in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish the show were live. Seriously, you can't translate "Sexual Napalm"?

    ReplyDelete