Monday, September 13, 2010

Awesome Train podcast #053

September 13th, 2010
THIS WEEK, the Awesome Train has a full-on, double rainbow after school special discussion on the house of ill repute, "ye old strip club". All we can say, is "Listen buddy, I got a nice set of t&a at home to keep me satisfied". (Hit the 20 minute mark for the story, definitely worth it.) And some random news and music.




DOWNLOAD Awesome Train podcast #053

MUSIC FEATURED:
Aracde Fire: 'Ready to Start'
Miniature Tigers: 'Bullfighter Jacket'
GroupLove: 'Colours'

LINKS:
Facebook users 'are insecure, narcissistic and have low self-esteem'
Anti-product placement with Snooki
the best of IKEA Craigslist sex
Caroline Wozniacki's U.S. Open Outfit: Is Dress Too Short?

EXPLICIT (for some language/content)
Exported at: 64Mhz
00:59:07, 27.2Mb

Jonathan, Greg & Louise
***Please leave comments!

3 comments:

  1. I fully agree with Louise on her strip club comments! I am also proud of Jonathan for not wanting to go and finding a way to get out of it! I refuse to go in those places. I just don't understand why people go? There is no purpose. Being there makes you look desperate. I have never been in one, but I have left a group of friends before because I refused to go in. I like to think that I am a pretty easy going person who can go with the flow wherever my friends would like to go, but that is where I draw the line. I don't care if they want to make fun of me or not. I like to keep it classy!
    -Jenny P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was waiting for Greg to be honest on his average bachelor party expenditure and what Louise's reaction would have been

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also cannot stop laughing about L&J's naïveté regarding strip clubs and bachelor parties

    ReplyDelete